NH Gent Belfort hotel
The NH Gent Belfort hotel puts leisure travellers right in the heart of the city. A 5-minute walk takes you to sights like the cathedral, castle and belfry, plus you’ve got all the bars and restaurants you need just outside the door.
- couple of minutes’ walk to Graslei harbour, for boat trips
- opposite the town hall
- 750 metres to Het pand congress center, and 2.6 km to the ICC
There are 174 rooms, in a choice of Standard and Superior rooms or Suites. Some rooms are in a classic style with carpet, while others have a more contemporary look and a hardwood floor.
- all rooms have NH Sleep Better mattresses
- guests in a Suite get a bathrobe and slippers, plus a free bottle of water
- connecting rooms available
As well as a bar and restaurant for relaxing, there’s a terrace that’s lovely to sit out at during the warmer months and a sauna in our fitness area. For special occasions, we have an amazing Medieval vaulted cellar.
- underground parking, extra fees apply
- EV charging station available
- gym with sauna
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment
There are 10 function rooms, 3 of them with natural daylight. The largest room holds up to 400 people theatre-style for meetings, or we can make it into a great space for a wedding reception. And if you have cocktails or another special event in mind, you must let us show you our fabulous vaulted cellar.
Our first dining venue is the breakfast room, where waffles and pancakes feature among a long line-up of dishes.
Meanwhile, dinner is served in our smart restaurant, with its large windows looking out onto the street.
For Belgian beers, plus more drinks and food, spend some relaxing time in our welcoming bar.
Get in touch
Interested in organising a meeting or event at this fabulous location?
Contact us for our special rates.